Wednesday 4 October 2017

Atheros qca61x4a hackintosh

Configurare wifi con qualcomm atheros QCA61x4A - High Sierra 10. Translate this page Jun posts - ‎authors Ciao a tutti, questo é il mio primo post dopo quello di benvenuto. Vi scrivo perché ho bisogno di configurare il wifi nel mio notebook. Apr Hello everyone, I am new to hackintosh and I am interested to have.


Mar Bluetooth works , Wifi not - Asus Z1VIII Formula. Is there an easier way or a procedure that actually works? Links for kexts : For Wifi :-. Everything on else on the hackintosh seems to be working!


Hackintosh MacOS Sierra 1 working, no kext files! If you need Wifi and Bluetooth and want to swap out an existing Wifi . Wireless LAN Mini PCI Express (PCI-E) Adapter: Network Cards. I want to try hackintosh , is it possible? AU Optronics AUO213D B140HAN02. Before I begin ranting, I'd like to give little background about myself: I'm new to Linux OS.


I'm running the Kali Linux on VirtualBox in Windows 10. Atheros QCA61x4A PCIe 1x Wireless/Bluetooth Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts