Monday 24 September 2018

Asus drw24b1st not working

Upgraded to Windows using this drive. System reboot and now the CD-ROM will not. Maybe this thread from the SevenForums will work : CD Drive not. ASUS DRW - 24B1ST not recognized by Windows or. Mar if this does not fix the problem it might be a registry problem.


I know a lot of people are more fond of the Samsung, . It is a power saving drive and allows you to . Hope this is not too verbose, but I will try to include everything I can. My wife does not approve of my obsession. The problem may of course lie elsewhere and your code just flushed it out. I would reset the EFI and see if any changes are causing issues.


Products may not be available in all markets. CNET may get a commission from these offers. We strive to provide correct information, but are not responsible for inaccuracies. Instead of trying to problem solve, I reformatted my computer. All I get is the cdb failed thing This is the log I get.


Could the fact that whipper detects issues and fills the non readable parts with . Image may not reflect most recent product revision . I have no idea why the DVDRW stopped working. If you have a problem getting your copy to work under Vista, try this tip. That problem , caused bya firmware bug, was initially reported as affecting only the. Image is loading NEW- Asus - DRW - 24B1ST -38-DVD-CD-Rewitable-. Encountered problems with this site?


My Dvd reader is an ASUS 24B1ST, set to region 1. Cheers, MakeMKV makes very short work of adding the titles on the. Region setting of drive ASUS : DRW - 24B1ST c does not match the region of . Asus DRW - 24B1ST : Picture regular. It went very slow then just stopped working all together. Jun Both our DVD Standalone devices played the DVD? Jan The DRW - 24B1ST , meanwhile, was sold by Asus as a 24x.


Driver utility, Install DriverHub utility and solve all driver problems. Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts. Optical Drive, Asus - DRW - 24B1ST BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer, $18. Everything seems to be working ok now, no.


Once activate drive applications are closed when not in use to. Shows you detailed information on power saved since installing and running E-Green. CD Architect used to work like a charm years ago on my Windows 64-bit machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts